Jun 2016 ~ present
* hired as part of a team of UX and UI folks to make samsclub.com as a responsive website.
* help build and define the pattern library for team consumption to encourage consistency across designers
* build working prototypes for uses of user research
Mar 2016 ~ Jun 2016
* Hired to redesign an online tool that provides testing analytics for web/mobile design assets before it goes to full implementation/development mode.
* Redesigned the homepage from ground up for better messaging.
* Tweaked usability and UI flaws using AngularJS, Bootstrap, HTML, and CSS.
*Become the lead on resolving issues around all user interface issues using Django, AngularJS, Bootstrap, HTML5, and CSS.
Feb 2014 ~ Feb 2016
User Experience and Interactions
* Hired to revamp next-generation scholarly publishing platform - SelectedWorks.
* Redesign the entire publishing platform from ground up by recreating interactions, wireframes, and storyboards that are cross functional for institutional librarians and administrators and individual researchers
* Implement finalized and approved user interaction flows and interfaces within development codebase Github
* Become the lead on resolving issues around all user interface issues using Django, AngularJS, Bootstrap, HTML5, and CSS
* Living styleguide built for company-wide consumption to get consistent UI across the entire product lineup of the company
Oct 2013 ~ Dec 2013